Get started with affiliate links
A lot of affiliates ask us where their affiliate links can be found and how they can be used. This blog post will tell you how to retrieve tracking links both from the system and directly from your browser.
Get a tracking link from Adtraction’s system
1. Go to «Advertisers»
2. Click «My Advertisers»
3. Choose the advertiser you want to add a link to
4. The link you can find here, goes directly to the advertisers front page
5. Find «create custom link». Here you can adjust the tracking link to promote a specific product, this is recommended for increased conversion
6. If you have more than one channel, choose which one you would like to link from
7. Choose if you want to add the link as a URL or as HTML code
8. Paste the URL link to the product you want to promote
9. Click «Get tracking code»
Depending on your previous choice (URL or HTML) a new link will appear. This link is the one you should use in order for us to track sales generated through your marketing efforts.
Get tracking links directly from your browser
We recently introduced a Google Chrome extension that enables you to get tracking links directly from the website of an advertiser.
1. Download the Google Chrome extension
2. Log in to the Plugin using your Adtraction account
3. Visit the website of an advertiser you want to promote.
4. Go to the specific product and retrieve your unique tracking link directly in the browser.
A green, blinking light will appear as soon as you are on the website of any Adtraction advertiser. It even allows you to directly apply for a program!
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.