Account ManagerWarsaw / Poland
Your role as Account Manager for Adtraction in Poland: As an Account Manager at Adtraction, you will be responsible both for the Advertiser area and the Publisher area.
Collaboration with publishers (websites, mailing databases, bloggers, etc.):
- The active acquisition of new publishers.
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing publishers.
- Planning of short and long-term activities.
- Consulting and advising publishers development and improvement of channels.
- Publisher Support.
- Account management.
Collaboration with advertisers (banks, online shops, service companies, etc.):
- The active acquisition of new advertisers.
- Business negotiations and supervision of current programs.
- Creating media and marketing plans.
- Campaign and account management.
- Conducting activities that maximise the success of campaigns.
- Billing & Reporting.
- General development of corporate activities in Poland.
- Visits to the headquarter in Stockholm 2-3 times a year.
- Participation at different events within Online & Affiliate Marketing field.
What we offer:
- An attractive employment contract.
- Lot of responsibility and the opportunity to contribute with your own ideas and strategies.
- Young, dynamic and international team and great work environment.
- Training courses.
- Work at the office in the center of Warsaw.
- Working tools, including a new laptop & a new phone.
- Flexibility and Scandinavian working culture.
- Private medical care.
What we expect:
- Bachelor's degree.
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Fluent in Polish and English language.
- Very good knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Google tools (Gmail, Google Docs).
- Experience & Interest in Online Marketing / Knowledge in Affiliate Marketing is an advantage, but not a must.
- Creative, motivated and focused on development.
- Positive and happy with communicative and social skills.
- An analytical mind that quickly absorbs IT issues.
- Interest in online marketing and the world of the internet.