Publisher ManagerCopenhagen / Denmark
We are looking for a motivated colleague with passion for campaign coordination, digital marketing and e-commerce. You are self-driven and take responsibility in pushing forward your own projects with clients, publishers & influencers.
The vast majority of our communication happens on email, phone, Zoom and Slack. It is therefore important that you are good at expressing yourself both in English and Danish – written and spoken.
Experience from the affiliate vertical, SEO, SEM or other digital marketing industries is preferred, but not essential.
Being a Publisher Manager you are responsible to manage your own publisher portfolio with influencers, website owners, digital platforms, apps and others focusing on generating sales and leads for our brands.
Your job will primarily first and foremost be to manage daily tasks and help coordinate our performance campaigns in the Danish e-commmerce vertical. You will be in close contact both with our publishers and our clients.
The cooperation between affiliates/publishers (influencers, news sites, content, deal sites, test sites, Google CSS) and advertisers (e-commerce webshops, streaming subscriptions, food boxes etc) includes the following tasks:
- Identify, recruit and activate new publishers
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing publishers
- Daily contact with publishers and influencers, e.g. advicing and guiding development and improvement of channels and promotions
- Set up campaigns and activities with publishers and influencers
- Evaluate and analyse campaigns to optimise and improve performance
- Stay on top of trends and market news in the affiliate marketing industry
- Contribute to Adtraction Denmark's growth and development
- Negotiate agreements with advertisers and publishers/influencers along with daily follow ups of current programs
What we expect from you as a colleague
- You are a team player, motivated to work towards shared company goals
- Abilities to work independently and prioritise tasks
- Fluent in Danish & English
- Used to Google tools (Gmail, Google Docs etc)
- Experience from and interest for digital marketing
- Positive, enthusiastic, communicative and sociable
- Higher education within marketing
- Goal oriented and motivated to achieve great results
- Solution oriented