Publisher ManagerOslo / Norway
As a Publisher Manager at Adtraction, you will actively work to support the e-commerce department and the company’s overall strategies. You will work to inform your publisher portfolio about Adtraction’s products and services to ensure that the products give positive financial return in the markets for which they are developed.
- Ensure that Adtraction is the preferred affiliate network by establishing contact and keep in touch with partners through an active cooperation and networking
- Secure growth in both the publisher- and advertiser portfolio
- Be responsible for a selection of publisher marketing activities
- Drive revenue and deliver results according to our sales budgets
- Stay on top of the market and competitors
- Process applications from new potential publishers on a daily basis
- Secure visibility for Adtraction’s advertisers
- Send out weekly and monthly newsletter to partners
- Stay on top of on opportunities and challenges regarding technical developments
- Recruit potential publishers
- Secure growth to Adtraction’s advertiser portfolio
- Cooperate with other departments and influence the company's product development by identifying and communicating possible opportunities and needs from clients and/or partners
- Maintain structure and keep track of activity levels in the company's CRM systems
Adtraction has good systems to follow the profitability for the different activities done by adverters and publishers. The company is selling services where the profitability is directly related to the results we deliver. The results of the activities we initiate is therefore a key for success. Adtraction is built to deliver reliable and transparent products, which has to be reflected in the activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in digital marketing or similar. Relevant experience and personal characteristics can compensate for this
- You are result driven
- You can relate to our values; we are reliable, transparent and have the best service on the market
- You are not afraid of Excel
- Experience with CRM systems and B2B-sales is an advantage
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
You are a team player, while also being happy to work on individual tasks. To succeed in this role you should enjoy planning, while also being able to manage urgent tasks with ease. In other words, you are a proactive employee who is unafraid and solution oriented. You work structured and independently with planning and sheets, and you are passionate about providing top service to partners externally and colleagues internally.