Digital Content and Social Media Manager (Junior)Madrid / Spain
Adtraction is a leading international company in the performance-marketing sector. We bring advertisers and publishers together through a world-class proprietary technology and create stable sales channels for the former and revenue channels for the latter.
We are looking for a creative digital content manager with a focus on actively writing for social networks, creating articles, email marketing campaigns, and providing digital communication support to our users.
Apply if you are passionate about the following responsibilities:
- Actively develop and publish unique content for multiple channels and platforms. That includes social media content, web articles, email marketing campaigns.
- Provide attention and live support through our social media channels and email.
- Monitor and manage the digital reputation of our products and services.
- Be creative and ready to try new things in the digital marketing environment.
- You speak both Spanish and English fluently. Portuguese is a plus. Most of the content will be created in Spanish.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- You have experience working with social media and digital content creation. SEO knowledge is a plus.
- Creative mindset.
- Being a proactive and initiative person with high attention to details and users.
- Being able to work independent.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package.
- A stable job agreement (“contrato indefinido”) after a 60 day test period.
- Remote Working and Working place right in Madrid downtown (San Bernardo 112, Madrid).
- The Work schedule ends at 16:30 and 14:00 on Fridays!
- Your workmates are the most experienced professionals.
- An international work atmosphere and regular staff events abroad.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.