Junior Sales & Account ManagerMadrid / Spain
Adtraction.com is the leading performance marketing provider, with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices throughout Europe.
Adtraction is now looking to reinforce its already successful team in Spain where we currently hold a leadership position as finance and e-commerce specialist in affiliate marketing, with strong advertiser and publisher partnerships.
- Identify, negotiate, and sign up new advertising campaigns to run in the Adtraction network.
- Manage client relationships and develop assigned campaigns to maximize performance
- Achieve clients required volumes and acquisition costs.
- Coordinate with the publisher team to maximize results, replicate success cases, and solve conflicts.
- Coordinate with sales teams in other markets to maximize cross-border sales opportunities.
- You have 1-2 years experience in digital marketing sales.
- You have proven experience with affiliate marketing
- You speak both Spanish and English fluently. Portuguese is a very welcomed bonus.
- You are passionate about your work and like to measure your own performance on a daily basis.
- You are a strong communicator and have strong self-organizational skills.
- You are a team player, committed to the job and honest.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Self sufficient and responsible.
- Adaptable, gentle and positive.
- You enjoy selling.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package, including a variable monthly bonus for your personal achievement.
- A stable job agreement (“contrato indefinido”) after a 90 days test period.
- Working place right in Madrid downtown (San Bernardo 112, Madrid)
- Attractive work schedule 8-16:30 (8-14 on Fridays)
- Your work colleagues are the most experienced affiliate marketing professionals in Spain.
- An international work atmosphere and regular staff events abroad.
If you think you fit into this role please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.