Sales ManagerMadrid / Spain
Adtraction.com is the leading performance marketing provider in the Nordic region, with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices throughout Europe. Adtraction is now looking to reinforce its already successful team in Spain where we currently hold an undisputed leadership as finance specialist in affiliate marketing.
- Identify, negotiate, and sign up new advertising campaigns to run in the Adtraction network.
- Manage client relationships and develop assigned campaigns to maximize performance and achieve clients required volumes and acquisition costs.
- Coordinate with publisher team to maximise results, replicate success cases, and solve conflicts.
- Coordinate with sales teams in other markets to maximise cross-border sales opportunities.
- You have at least 6 years proven experience in digital market sales.
- You have proven experience with affiliate marketing.
- You excel at both consultative sales and account management.
- You speak both Spanish and English fluently. Portuguese is a very welcomed bonus.
- You have a well-developed and active network of contacts in both media agencies and e-commerce advertisers.
- You are passionate about your work and like to measure your own performance on a daily, even-hourly basis.
- You are a strong communicator and have strong self-organizational skills.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package, including variable monthly bonus based on your individual achievement.
- A stable job agreement (“contrato indefinido”) after a 60 day test period.
- Working place right in Madrid downtown (San Bernardo 112, Madrid).
- Work schedule ends at 16:30. 14:00 on Fridays!
- Remote-work flexibility.
- Your team mates are the most experienced affiliate marketing professionals in Spain.
- An international work atmosphere and regular staff events abroad.
If you think you fit into this role please send your CV in English to email@example.com.