Digital Traffic Acquisition ManagerMadrid / Spain
Adtraction.com is the leading performance marketing provider in the Nordic region, with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices throughout Europe. Adtraction is now looking to reinforce its already successful team in Spain with a Digital Traffic Acquisition Manager.
- Responsible for setting and managing lead acquisition campaigns.
- Daily management and optimization of paid campaigns across social media platforms. Track and monitor performance.
- Identify and test new audiences and traffic sources to build user databases.
- Responsible for databases (Email and SMS).
- Budget management and campaign revenue growth.
- Build, maintain, and scale paid campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Testing and optimising results for social performance by using on-site metrics such as CPA and ROI.
- Manage Analytics and base decisions on performance data.
- You have at least 3 years experience in lead acquisition, Facebook Ads and Google Ads and Analytics. Experience with MailChimp is appreciated.
- You have proven experience with affiliate marketing and you are a data-driven performance marketeer.
- You speak both Spanish and English fluently. Portuguese is a very welcomed bonus.
- You are passionate about your work and like to measure your own performance on a daily basis.
- You are a strong communicator and have strong self-organizational skills.
- You have a proactive and creative mindset.
What we offer
- A competitive salary package, including variable monthly bonus for your personal achievement.
- A stable job agreement (“contrato indefinido”) after a 60 day test period.
- Working place right in Madrid downtown (San Bernardo 112, Madrid)
- Work schedule ends at 16:30. 14:00 on Fridays!
- Your work mates are the most experienced affiliate marketing professionals in Spain.
- An international work atmosphere and regular staff events abroad.
If you think you fit into this role please send your CV in English to email@example.com.