Account Manager E-CommerceCopenhagen / Denmark
We are looking for a Danish account manager for our Danish location in Copenhagen. Adtraction is a Swedish affiliate network founded in 2007. The company has a strong leadership position in the European market. With presence in the Danish market since early 2016, we are now looking for a new team mate in Copenhagen. The start date of the job is as soon as possible.
We currently work with clients such as Stylepit, Whiteaway, Skousen, Nicehair, Coop.dk, C More, Bubbleroom, Rezet Store, Babysam & many more.
We are on the search for someone who is passionated about sales, digital marketing and communication. You are independent and love to be responsible for your own projects. A lot of our communication is with email, phone, slack and skype, and it is therefore important that you can express yourself both in Danish and English. A relevant background is valued but not a determining factor.
What you will be doing
As an Account Manager at Adtraction, you will be responsible both for the Advertiser area and the Publisher area. The job will primary be to manage the daily operational tasks incl. handling our affiliate campaigns and working closely with advertisers and publishers.
Included in the collaboration with publishers (websites, mailing databases, bloggers, etc.) are:
- Communicate, active and acquire existing & new publishers
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing publishers; planning of short and long-term activities
- Consulting in the development and improvement of publisher channels
- Publisher Support incl. emails and phone-calls
- Account management
The collaboration with advertisers (this includes, for example, online shops, banks, service companies, etc.) includes:
- Sales and active acquisition of new advertisers
- Business negotiations and supervision of current programs
- Creating media campaigns and marketing plans
- Ongoing campaign control
- Conducting activities that maximize the success of campaigns
- Billing & Reporting
- Account management: Responsible for own portfolio of advertisers. Incl. analyzing their affiliate program, find and select relevant publishers to work with their program as wells support through emails and phone-calls.
You can also expect the following tasks:
- General development of corporate activities in the Danish area
- Visits to the headquarter in Stockholm 2-3 times a year
- Participation at different events within Online & Affiliate Marketing
What we offer:
- An attractive employment contract
- A lot of responsibility and the opportunity to contribute with your own ideas and strategies
- A young, dynamic and international team and work environment
- Training courses that allow for constant development
- Work in an office in the Meatpacking district, Copenhagen V
- Corporate travel, both professional and social (marketing events and trade fairs, ski holidays, Christmas party, kick-off abroad etc.)
- Work tools, including a new laptop & a new phone
- Flexibility and a Scandinavian working culture
What we expect:
- Bachelor's degree
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Fluent Danish and English skills
- Very good knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) and Google tools (Gmail, Google Docs, Slides etc.)
- Experience & Interest in Online Marketing / Knowledge in Affiliate Marketing is an advantage
- Creative, motivated and focused on development
- Positive and happy with communicative and social skills
- An analytical mind that quickly absorbs IT issues
- Interest in online marketing and the world of the internet
Please send your application and resume through The Hub.
If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Daniel Romme at 31212210 or email@example.com.