Account ManagerWarsaw / Poland
1. Publisher cooperation (content sites, e-mail databases, bloggers):
- Active acquisition of new publishers;
- building long-term relationships with publishers;
- short and long term activity planning using available tools;
- advising on the development of publisher channels;
- account management;
2. Cooperation with the advertisers:
- Active acquisition of new advertisers, business negotiations and program launches;
creating media plans;
- ongoing campaign control;
- carrying out activities that maximize campaign effectiveness;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and plan work independently.
- Sales orientation (acquiring new customers and publishers).
- Fluency in English.
- Higher education (minimum Bachelor's degree).
- Experience with Google tools (Gmail, Google Docs).
- Experience in conducting affiliate activities.
- Employment contract.
- Attractive salary.
- Working in an international team.
- Industry trainings, possibility of continuous improvement of your qualifications.
- Office in a well-communicated part of Warsaw (Tamka, Śródmieście).
- A positive and open person.
- A person with an analytical mind, quickly assimilating IT-related issues.
- Person interested in online marketing, online campaigns, having basic knowledge about performance marketing and CPA commission models.
- An open and dynamic person.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.